Do you want to cash out your hard earn Flitto points? Are you wondering how to convert your Flitto points to cash? Read on! This post will answer all your questions on this topic.
How much is one Flitto point worth?
One Flitto point is equivalent to 0.0007 USD. Wow, that sounds pretty low. However, doing some damage control after that statement, it must be noted that the lowest sum one can receive for a simple task on Flitto is 5 points. Regularly it’s around 100 to 400 points.
So, let’s do the math. To muster the grand total of a single dollar, you need to accumulate 1,450 points.
There are two ways you can convert your Flitto points into cash.
These two methods have different thresholds. Let’s examine each one of them:
Amazon US gift card
The swiftest route to convert your Flitto points into tangible gains is to cash out Amazon US gift cards. You only need 14,500 points which are equivalent to $10 USD. However, it is essential to note that these gift cards bear the mark of exclusivity, bound solely to be used on Amazon US.
Things to know before cashing out an Amazon US gift card
Before cashing out an Amazon US gift card, here are a few points you should know.
- You can receive the Amazon US gift card worldwide but can only purchase on Amazon US.
- Amazon has a policy stating gift card transfer from one individual to another is strictly forbidden. Thus, if you plan to cash out a gift card and later give it to a friend, you may encounter difficulties with Amazon.
- Once you reach the points to redeem a $10 gift card, you get exactly a $10 gift card. No hidden fee is in the way.
- Your Amazon US gift card shall find its way to your email immediately following your successful cash-out on Flitto.
The minimum you can cash out to PayPal is $35 USD (50,000 points). Flitto’s design dictates fixed amounts for all PayPal cashouts. So, here are the points required to unlock each specific redemption tier.
50,000 equals $35 USD.
100,000 equals $70 USD.
150,000 equals $105 USD.
200,000 equals $140 USD.
Things to know before cashing out with Paypal
- To receive money from Flitto, first, complete your PayPal validation process.
- When Flitto sends money to your PayPal account, 6.25% of the amount goes away as a fee. Thus, for $35 USD, you will be charged $2.19 USD, leaving you with a balance of $32.81 USD to claim as your own. I will leave you a screenshot below of my last Flitto cash out.
- After cashing out, it takes 3 to 5 business days for your money to appear in your PayPal balance.
Where can I find the option to cash out on Flitto?
- When you’re on Flitto’s welcome page, look on the top right for your profile picture and click it.
- A window will be displayed. Click Store.
- Inside the store, you’ll see the two cash-out options we explained in this post (Amazon US gift card and PayPal). Click on the option you prefer.
Thus, this story has a happy ending. Enjoy your hard-earned cash.
While Flitto’s rewards may not be grand, they materialize in your account. Flitto is not a scam.
However, if you’re looking to expand beyond these modest grounds, allow me to share my personal odyssey because it may prove of value to your own aspirations.
I earned my first dollars online through Flitto. It was a rewarding experience to receive that email notifying me that the money was in my account.
However, I kept researching online and discovered an uncharted horizon that offered greater rewards and untapped potential. This revelation led me to embark upon a journey of my own, crafting a website (this one you’re currently reading) and finding better returns, far exceeding what Flitto had to offer.
If you’re longing for a higher level of achievement, then check out this platform for free. It has everything you need to get started.